Haier Mini Fridge Review
Mini-fridge does almost the same job as a fridge, but it just gets smaller. The food is kept fresh by preventing bacteria of some sort.It saves space and is compact that can be transported and kept in the kitchen or in the bedroom anywhere.
Haier Mini Fridge Review
#01 – Danby Designer DCR044A2BDD Compact Refrigerator, 4.4-Cubic Feet, Black
- 4.4 cu. ft. (126 L) capacity compact fridge
- Energy Star compliant. Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant.
- Semi-automatic defrost. Full-width freezer section.
- 2 full width and 1 - 1/2 width adjustable glass shelves. Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage. CanStor beverage dispensing system.
- Mechanical thermostat.
#02 – Midea WHD-113FSS1 Double Door Mini Fridge with Freezer for Bedroom Office or Dorm with Adjustable Remove Glass Shelves Compact Refrigerator 3.1 cu ft, Stainless Steel
- Your purchase includes One Midea 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator, WHD-113FSS1 model in Stainless Steel
- Refrigerator dimensions: 3.1 Cu Ft inner space | 18.50” W x 19.37” D x 32.95” H | Product weight: 52.20 lbs
- The internal refrigerator temperature range from 32F to 50F and the freezer temperatures range from -11.2F to 5F
- Conveniently set your fridge door to open to the left or right, depending on the layout of your kitchen
- Energy Star Rated, UL Energy Certification
#03 – Danby DCR031B1BSLDD 3.1 cu. ft. 2 Door Compact Refrigerator, Steel
- 3.1 cu.ft. total capacity
- 0.87 Cu.Ft. independent freezer section
- 1 full width tempered glass shelf for storage, steel door.Wash the baskets with a mild detergent solution
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- Dimensions 18.87 x 19.68 x 33.43 Inches
#04 – Haier HC27SF22RB 2.7 Cubic Feet Refrigerator/Freezer, Black
- Half-Width Freezer Compartment with Ice Cube Tray
- 2 Full-width Interior Wire Shelves; 2 Full-width Door Storage Shelves; Accommodates 2 Liter and Tall Bottles
- Space-saving Flat-back Design and manual defrost type
- Adjustable Leveling Legs
- Adjustable Thermostat
#05 – Smad 12V/110V Portable Single Door Mini Fridge With Lock,1.7 cu ft
- Quiet and Reliable - this no noise mini absorption fridge is an excellent and valuable unit that will guarantee years of quiet, reliable use
- Temperature Control - the thermostat makes it easy to select temperatures and options
- Adjustable Shelves & Reversible Door - adjustable wire shelves that can be configured to make room for taller items help you stay organized; reversible door hinges allow left and right open
- Reversible Door Hinge - enables you to adjust the fridge for left or right-handed opening
- Compact Size - freestanding and compact size is perfect for dorm rooms or apartments
#06 – Midea WHS-87LSS1 Refrigerator, 2.4 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Temperature Adjustment Ranges From -2' to 2' Celsius (32' to 35.6'Fahrenheit)
- Large Storage Areas Excellent at Chilling Beverages and Healthy Snacks/Produce, However Cannot be Used for Storing Frozen Foods or Making Icecubes.
- Features Adjustable Legs and a Reversible Door that can Open from Left or Right
- Energy Saving: Energy Star Rated & Low Noise.
- Note: The Internal Walls of the Main Compartment are Slightly Tapered Toward the Back
#07 – 1.6-1.7 Cubic Foot Fridge, Blue
- 1.6 Cubic Foot Capacity Mini Fridge with Freezer Compartment
- Compressor Cooling to Make Sure Food and Drinks Stays Well Cooled
- Reversible Door, so you can Open it Either Direction
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Door Basket Holds 2 Litre Bottles
#08 – Whynter 20 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler with Black Tinted Mirror Glass Door
- Measures: 20.5" Long x 15.79" Wide x 22" High
- Capacity: 20 standard wine bottles
- Black tinted mirror glass door with sleek black cabinet and space saving recessed handle with 5 removable premium stainless steel trimmed scalloped chrome shelves
- Adjustable Thermostat, 46°F - 65°F, with soft-touch digital control panel.
- Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch.Power: 75 watts
#09 – Magic Chef MCWC12B Black 12-Bottle Single-Zone Wine Cooler, Rack
- 12 bottle capacity. Width is 14.2 inches , height is 19.0 inches and depth 20.1 inches
- Black door/ Black cabinet/ Sculpted chrome shelves
- Quiet thermoelectric cooling
- Temperature range: 54ºF - 66ºF
- Electronic control panel w/ LED display
#10 – KUPPET Retro Mini Fridge Compact Refrigerator with Covered Chiller Compartment for Dorm, Garage, Camper, Basement or Office, Adjustable Removable Glass Shelves, 3.2 Cu.Ft, Blue
- ★ SLEEK DESIGN - KUPPET refrigerator with a sky blue design, novel and unique, size 17.6(W)*19.1(D)*31.1(H) in, capacity 3.2 Cu.Ft, keep your favorite beverages cool, perfect size suitable for university dormitory, RV, apartment, or office .
- ★ ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL - By turning the thermostat knob, our refrigerator can be adjusted to three temperature modes: Max, Med, or Min. The approximate temperature range: 32°F - 50°F.
- ★ REMOVABLE GLASS SHELVES - The glass shelf can be removed or adjusted if you want to organize taller things. And it also offers convenience for cleaning.And sliding drawers help keep fruits and vegetables fresh.
- ★ LOW NOISE - Low noise mute, enjoy a low noise life, maintain a quiet working environment, and be free from the noise of refrigerator operation.
- ★ LED LIGHTING - LED interior light illuminates for easy, nighttime selection of your favorite food or drink.Energy-Efficient.
Individuals that live away usually go to these refrigerators.There are several advantages that mini-fridge can have, but you may want to look at these criteria before making your purchase:
It is capable of 40-100 litres and is suitable for individuals or two.
It starts at 8000-20000 on average and a refrigerator that serves every reason is the best choice.
Five types of mini refrigerators typically exist:
Coffee, coffee or cold water can be kept only.
Often known as the counter and room is spacious.
Big shelves, more space and separate ice area.
Doors that are reversible, smaller and spacious enough.
Lighter and smaller than others can not be used longer and cheaper than others.
Things to consider while buying a mini refrigerator:
Energy Efficiency Rating for Cheaper Bills
You should take care of your energy efficiency ranking (ERR) before you can purchase any big electrical products. The ranking ranges between one star and five. The higher the stars, the more powerful is electricity. You will therefore save a great deal on the energy bill in the long run. The mini-cool with more stars would, however, be more expensive. It is an example of how much you can save a year using a mini-fridge daily.
Direct Cool Vs Frost Free:
These two developments feature the new mini-fridges, and their benefits and drawbacks must be considered.
The cold air circulates through the natural convection cycle in the direct cold system. There is no external system involved and it is also less efficient and cheaper. The air supply, however, is inconsistent! It contributes to ice formation which under normal circumstances is not desirable.
The freezing versions, on the other hand, do not create ice, because the air circulates uniformly with external fans. The products you have processed are therefore not frozen and are thus refreshing. Nonetheless, the power consumption is higher because of the use of external fans and these mini-fries are expensive.
Door Type for Better Temperature Control:
The mini-fridges come with different door designs and you need to buy according to your requirements. A single door is included in the cube mini-fridge. Nevertheless, this door can be reversible and open on both sides. However, mini-refrigerators like mid-size or high-size refrigerators come as traditional refrigerators with double doors. For such a scenario, you can regulate the temperature of both compartments with a thermostat.
Consider Noise for Better Usability:
Some mini fridges are made to noise for a variety of reasons. If you are too near, a standard mini-fridge from a common brand does not make audible noise. However, with frequent usage, the lack of proper maintenance, uneven refrigeration and the same can cause some noise. So, you must review the specifications during purchasing to see the level of noise specified by the company.
Consider the Warranty for Headache-free Usage:
The mini-refrigerators from famous brands provide guarantees, as do traditional refrigerators. There are other brands which give no guarantee but just a return period, which are relatively new. Also, if they are cheap price tags with plenty of apps, they should be avoided. You can select one which has a warranty of at least one year.
Related Tags: Haier Mini Fridge Review 2020